NOAA’s Office for Coastal Management has just announced an exciting new funding opportunity called the Climate Resilience Regional Challenge (CRRC), which provides approximately $575 million in funding from the Inflation Reduction Act for investing in holistic, collaborative approaches to coastal resilience at regional scales. All the details for the funding opportunity and tips to help you submit a successful proposal are available on the CRRC website.
- For the letter of intent: Monday, August 21, 2023
- For the full application: Tuesday, Feb 13, 2024
- Coastal states, territories, counties, cities, tribes, and tribal organizations
- Public or private nonprofit organizations
- Institutions of higher education
Virtual information sessions
We are hosting two upcoming virtual information sessions to provide an overview of the objectives of the funding program and distinguish between the two funding tracks. Please register for each webinar you plan to attend:
- Tuesday, July 11 from 3:00-4:00 pm Eastern time - Registration
- Wednesday, July 12 from 7:00-8:00 pm Eastern time - Registration
We will be recording the sessions and posting them on the CRRC website in their entirety. Any questions addressed will be added to the FAQs (also posted on the website and updated each Monday).
Quick links to dig deeper into the CRRC